There is main problem in uploading the project on GIT.
Many Technical student face problem to
how to upload
how to create repository
how to push
how to pull
- Log into Bitbucket under your individual account.
- Click Repositories > Create repository or the Create new repository link.
- Choose a repository Owner.
This only appears if you are creating under an account with membership in one or more teams.
- Enter a Name and Description for your repository.
- Tick Private if you want to hide your repository from the general public, so that only selected people can see it.
- Select the Repository type.
- Click Create repository.
create Account on GIT
use these commands on CMD of Git
$ cd /C/ PATH TO FOLDER
$ git init
$ git add --all
$ git commit -m "adding repo instructions"
git remote add origin ssh://email@example.com/username/bbreponame.git
$ mkdir my_project $ cd my_project $ echo "foobar" > some_file
Then, while inside the project's folder, do an initial commit:
$ git init $ git add some_file $ git commit -m "Initial commit"
then for using bitbucket or such you add a
remoteand push up
$ git remote add some_name user@host:repo $ git push some_name
you also might then want to configure tracking branches etc. see
git remote set-branchesand related commands for that.